1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Give us back the base defense points(defender)

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Vigoorian, 22 Oct 2018.

1. Vigoorian

Vigoorian New Member

hello before anything very good update however there is something that disturbs me and in a way bothers me and is the fact that they removed the base defense points for the shooter and defend, that without counting the defense points of training skills; They have just ended up with a style of play and I feel that this can be a big problem for the players who were accustomed to taking defense advantages in their shields they did it to add them with the base defense points that made the boats (shooter and defend) resist a lot of damage but now with the update my shield has 4
    advantages of defense and another that has 1 advantage of defense and 2 life my defense only reaches 45 defense when before I was 100 and the truth is no longer felt as a water tank I preferred to play with defense style instead of life for the simple fact of resisting more the absorption of damages but now with the increase in the damage of weapons and the elimination of the base defense points my defender is no longer sorry for my English I do not speak much the language.

Cpt.urdad likes this.