1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Getting frustrated

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Killerduck, 9 Jun 2018.

1. Killerduck

Killerduck Member

I’m currently using two torpedos, two mortars, and blast cannon . All tier 4. I’m am constantly the top of my team in damage 9 out of 10 games but can’t seem to win or get on a streak. I am owning players in the 3000 infamy range in team death match . What am I doing wrong ? I have 1009 infamy. I had 1900 before

2. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    Could be your strategy and stuff (it's different in death match compared to normal mode).
    In death match you just do as much damage and kills as possible (often playing more aggressively than normal) You have to follow your team more in normal mode (never go on your own or try to fight multiple enemies by yourself).

Darth Reaper and wreck your day like this.
  3. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

A single projectile weapon?

I think your problem is directed damage.

TDM requires damage to be focused on the weakest link in the chain, the quicker the better. I'm assuming you're a shooter, so bringing two torps into TDM will make you go closer to the enemy in that mode.

However, this strategy, as you may well know, is inverted in normal mode, where you sit back and lob torps and mortars, pounding the enemy without really intending to kill.

Be careful which mode you're playing in, if you wish to win more:)

wreck your day likes this.