1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

General FAQ

Discussion in 'FAQs & Guides' started by Bennunator, 5 Apr 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bennunator

Bennunator Moderator

What is Battle Bay?

A fast and fun real-time multiplayer game. Train a talented and crafty crew, equip your ships with the deadliest weapons, and battle other players online to claim the bay!

Is Battle Bay available for my device?

Please check your app store to see if Battle Bay is available on your device. Battle Bay requires iOS 8 and higher on iOS devices, and Android 4.1 and above on Android devices.

I don't like the name I registered in the game. Can I change it?

Yes you can! Click on the Options menu to change your player name.

I want to restart Battle Bay with a fresh game, is that possible?

Sure is! Reinstall the app and do not sync the new game with Facebook or Game Center/ Play Games. If you have previously synced a game to one of these, you won't be able to remove it.

How do I find out what icons in the game mean?

Tap, or tap-and-hold an icon for a popup explanation

My question is not answered anywhere in the FAQs. What now?

Please check the Battle Bay forum or contact the Rovio Support Team.

Submit a support request at https://support.rovio.com

Blueee likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.