1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Gear score matchups suck, my teams will have to suffer along with me

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Radar O Reilly, 29 Sep 2018.

1. Radar O Reilly

Radar O Reilly Active Member

WARNING: this is rant. Read on at your own discretion.

I recommend we have an option for match-ups. Gear score or infamy. Half of my problem is they way I play, not my weapons. I play aggressive and I lose big when I lose.

Why aren’t these events matchups limited to the league. I am ace. I have fun playing normal games. I really dislike special events. I am tired of playing nightmare players. Don’t recommend I get used to it because it sucks being beat and I don’t care about getting into nightmare. It isn’t for me.

I play they way I want to play and my infamy represents how I play.

I don’t do well in gear score matchups, I suck for my team. I no longer worry about how my team fares now (GASP!) I just play they way I play and hope they can make up for my lack of ability.

I’ve start playing with my worst gear score boat and I still don’t do well. Those on my team I am sure groan when they see me again. I get killed a lot and I don’t care any more. I get the same number of coins either way.

So why play these? Two reasons, it is the only way to get those perks. Second, because getting a normal match up takes too long while these speciali events are running.

I am a VIP going on two years and right now I am have a serious hate for this game. Hence this rant. I’ve been paying for this for about 18 monnths now. I have dropped more money in this game than any other. And I have had more fun with this game than any other. I don’t like this part of the game and it is having a negative impact on my experience with this game.

2. Radar O Reilly

Radar O Reilly Active Member

After posting things have improved for me. I don’t know why.

I just started playing with my worst gear score boat and the “suck” continued. But I embraced the suck. One time I turned on the auto pilot just to see what the thing does. It was rather hilarious.

After a while I started to see a few victories. I started to earn a few coins.

I don’t think I can hit 900 to get that legendary which still pisses me off. All in all, its getting better. I have no idea why. It might be the mines I started using and my epic and rare level 50 snipers which helps me with long range crits. Thankfully my other non-weapon stuff has low gear scores helping me to get matches where I have a chance.

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  3. xArrogance

xArrogance Well-Known Member

Just fyi ... event rewards are a lot better than league rewards ... so if they include infamy in event matching then people will infamy tank down to 500 infamy for easier event matches.

Ash KOT and ViscountSniffit like this.
  4. Ovidmikel

Ovidmikel Active Member

Bro save your coins from week to week to get your leg perk. They roll over

5. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    Right now it takes two weeks to get 900 coins for me.

6. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    Then don't be so agressive. Stay with your team, target fixers, target cheaters, and maybe do some flanking.

Maybe post your load out and we might be able to come up with some strategies for you.