1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Gatling gun vs defence

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Craigjnoble, 22 Oct 2018.

1. Craigjnoble

Craigjnoble Well-Known Member

Does the Gatling gun still ignore def?
    The def removal isn’t mentioned in the patch notes and it’s only possible to have def via perks. Just wondering if it’s still ignores def.

2. SlayerofSergeants

SlayerofSergeants Well-Known Member

Excellent point. There is no purpose for gatling gun to ignore defense anymore.

There is still barely any reason to put defense perks on shields.

3. -729835959

-729835959 Active Member

4. Craigjnoble

Yes but there were the shield event perks with health and def. I was just wondering if this may have been overlooked

5. -729835959

-729835959 Active Member

I posted a link about gatling gun.
    Update(not this time) said that gatling gun ignore defence point.

6. Craigjnoble

Thanks. I was aware of ignoring def in a previous patch. I am just highlighting that I don’t think this should now be the case with the majority of defence being removed.
    In my opinion this should be treated the same now as the carronade and be affected by def.