1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Gatling gun reloads after 1 fire. Repeats

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by zeuphorix, 3 Feb 2019.

1. zeuphorix

zeuphorix New Member

This issue has been going on for about 2 weeks now. It’s pretty intermittent but today it’s happened in almost every battle. I select my Gatling gun and it will only for 1 to 3 shots then reloads. When 2 Gatling guns are equipped, they both do the same thing. I’m losing battles because of this as I have to wait 10 seconds for every 1 shot I can fire. I have verified this on IPad Pro 10.5 and iPhone XS Max running iOS 12.1.3. Samsung Note 8 running Android 8.1.0. Battle Bay on all devices are on the last released update.

Su-57 likes this.
  2. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    it used to happened with me when server is low . and i know Gatling gun have some issues like during event if you fire 14 rounds and die . you respawn with 1 round in Gatling gun . thats why i never used more then one GG . now i don't use it at all because people do massive dmg with one shot and Gatling gun take long time to fire all 15 rounds . but its a fun weapon ..i just have not upgraded it as my others .