1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Gatling gun bug

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Zcruce1995, 28 Feb 2019.

1. Zcruce1995

Zcruce1995 New Member

heh my username is zcruce1995 as well on battle bay. I have two Gatling guns, rare and epic, on my shooter ship. When I’m in battle it (half the time) only lets me shoot one bullet and all 15 disappear and it makes all my other equipment reload even though I only shot one bullet. It’s making me lose a lot because of this. Please fix

2. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

Due to the slow fire rate, the gatling gun is unplayable in ranked battles.
    It's fun to use, but with the current fire rate they could double the damage rate and I still probably wouldn't use it because I am a sitting duck when unloading a clip and take 2 or 3 times the damage to my ship than the gatling gun puts out in the same time.