1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Game system a joke

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Dark Omen, 16 Aug 2017.

1. Dark Omen

Dark Omen New Member

The system s designed for people who pay to win...anyone else as soonaas you lose 10 or so in a row you are flagged a tanker and you may as well delete your account....I got to over 2500 infamy in my first 2 weeks of playing....a fluke....now I hover from 700 to1400 struggling to do so ....no stars for ANY games in almost 3 weeks and the teams I get couldn't destroy one boat let alone 5.....system sucks...unless your dropping $100 bucks a week don't play this game

2. Flying Bananasaur

Flying Bananasaur Active Member

That was a huge fluke then! I couldn't get to 2500 in the first two months I played this game.
    BTW: Your rewards start dropping after about going below 800 of your highest infamy

3. saracollins

saracollins New Member

Agreed. If your team carries you beyond your skill and later you stabilize to your real infamy, it will treat you as a seal clubber and take away your rewards.

Devs are trying to fix these loopholes, and sometimes even the honest ones get caught in this wrong system.

I wouldn't recommend this game to anyone.

4. JustPlainSowad

JustPlainSowad Active Member

Product Manager//Technology Entrepreneur
    infamy is a joke imo. its all about having fun in a game but I understand that people who spend money on the game gets the most perks. its a bit tougher for us free to play folks - what pisses me most is the fleet up system.

i understand that matchmaking is too problematic in every online pvp game but its just too much these days.... in battle bay the fleet up system doesn't encourage me to fleet, fleeting end up being too troublesome as fleeting put you against much higher than your infamy.

5. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Yes, this is theoretically possible but the odds for it happening is astronomically small, like one in tens of billions. It’s like you winning the boxing heavy weight championship of the world because all your opponents always trip and knock themselves out. Possible but not probable enough for the rules commission having to worry about it.

Miathan and Ian like this.
  6. CheekyDevilGod

CheekyDevilGod Well-Known Member

You are a player who's real worth is 1400 infamy but you got to 2500 by fluke?. Who the he'll are you kidding, ain't nobody silly to believe that.

Say whatever you want about the infamy system but no ways in hell you got over 1.1k infamy by fluke. It is simply practically nit possible. You are probably a real seal clubber who's real infamy is 2.5k and you kept losing till you got to 1.4k and started beating people over there.