1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Game speed changing...

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Galiprout, 10 Jan 2019.

1. Galiprout

Galiprout New Member

Hi,
    A few days ago, I noticed that the game speed had been increased a lot. Everything was faster : boats, shots, etc... As if the game was slightly on fast forward, except the clock with was at normal speed. This was somewhat unusual, but quite fun to play. Reminded me the gameplay of fast paced 90s arcade games.
    Today, the opposite happened. The game is sluggish. I'm not talking of the FPS, which is okay, but it feels like playing in bullet time. Horrible to play.

Are you doing some kind of A/B testing with the game speed??? If yes I can confirm that I dislike slower speeds. I even stopped playing because of this.

Cheers!