1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Game servers are bad

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Mubarak Alketbi, 9 May 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mubarak Alketbi

Mubarak Alketbi New Member

In a match sometimes i get 10 seconds lag and suddenly die after that, this issue must be fixed.

2. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

Are you sure it is the servers that are bad or could it be just your own connection? I mean, I have never experienced such a problem during the 10-11 months I've been playing this game. :)

Joey Hannah likes this.
  3. Captain_Perry

Captain_Perry Active Member

For me, I only experience these problems when the yellow connection sign appears, so maybe check your ping (press the icon with 3 lines next to your username, then look at the bottom) before going into battle.
    (Ping is a test to see your connectivity with the server. The smaller the number, the better the connection. Yellow signal appears at around 600 ping for me.)

4. Anomalix

Anomalix Member

Servers are not bad, but they are not great, they stress during intense close combat with multiple ships involved. Which is surprising considering we are only talking about 5 to 10 ships.

5. Mubarak Alketbi

I think they are only in one region, would be great if we start having region based servers.

NastyHoneyBadger and Anomalix like this.
  6. Miika

Miika Game Lead

There is no "server stress" in this situation. If the framerate of game drops in intense situations it's only because you're device is not capable running the game smoothly. This situation has nothing to do with servers. Infact, the servers can not ever cause game to "lag" in this meaning, it's all client side always.

7. Sarleon

Sarleon Member

I taught this game just got out on the 4th of May?! Was this game out in the USA for almost a year ??

8. Mubarak Alketbi

I am running it on iphone 6s plus, the game is not fps stuck, I literally see ships teleporting and that is lag. Iam not saying server stress but if ppl playing p2p or servers located in USA then there is bound to be lag if ppl have latency of above 200ms

9. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

It was out in selected countries, including my country Finland, but not in USA. :)

Rogue Blueberry and Sarleon like this.
  10. cwazy1

cwazy1 New Member

may 4th-5th for iphone,android and amazon ( amazon has sometimes been a bit slower for new apps or updates) u.s. markets. I do know many developers do active beta testing in other countries before final release.

Last edited: 10 May 2017
  11. Anomalix

Anomalix Member

yeah sure, it's my new iPad pro and my premium connection's fault...Servers can't cause a game to lag??? 15 years of MMO gaming proves you wrong, get better information.

P.S. My little brother works at Ubisoft, and your reply made him laugh...

12. Mubarak Alketbi

What annoys me is that the reply is from a staff which is disturbing, players around the world are bound to have 150+ ms if the servers are located in one place that is far from them, i really hope they consider adding the ability to select server location and add asian and european servers

Anomalix likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.