1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Game plan for enforcer?

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by maybe not, 21 May 2017.

1. maybe not

maybe not New Member

Hi, I'm currently playing with a mk2 enforcer
    (Sniper, reg cannon, turbo, over boost) and I don't know exactly what my role is within the team. Should I be getting behind the enemy team causing distraction/hassle? should I be chasing down and picking off low health ships? Should I play more long range and defensive? Advice would be much appreciated. Cheers

2. "har"Smash until the end

"har"Smash until the end Well-Known Member

I used this in my enforcer in low level,and try to shoot behind.don't go for the front line unless enemy got low health and u can tank them down as:
    You're not a speeder,you're not fast enough
    Your items isn't strong enough

3. oDDD

oDDD Member

I play mk3 enforcer with sniper and cannon overboost nitro amd turbo. I do everything you listed. Primarily i snipe early and rush for a good firing position. Stick with position until it's no longer viable. That's when the jack of all trades aspect of Enforcer comes in. Gotta figure out what team needs. Do i flank and distract? Do i merely need a new angle? Do i rush tje field and pick 2 low health players off that are escaping my teammates firing angles. Im not a speeder. But i can evade cannons mortars and torps easy. You need to fill the gap needed as Enforcer.

Team_vega and maybe not like this.
  4. oDDD

oDDD Member

Enforcers greatest strength imo is its Agility and turret speed. Be aware of where ypur target is firing. Flank and rush behind and a shooter or defender turret cant keep up. Givong you 3 cannon shits while escapong behind the next cover before they can spin turret. Use nitro to quick turn. Spin turret and rush out in opposite direction. They dont expect you to pop right oit from the cover at full speed with turret already facing them. Fast turret spin is strong when used right.

Team_vega likes this.
  5. "har"Smash until the end

"har"Smash until the end Well-Known Member

Forgot to say, enforcer is use for tricky moves.so try to make enemies miss their shots by doing front back/whatever tricky moves you learn from enfo

Team_vega likes this.
  6. aaaxxd

aaaxxd Member

Enforcers exist to do anti-speeder jobs, I think. They are agile and tanky enough to shoot down circling speeders. I am not seeing many speeders in the lower league, so enforcers may have a reduced role in general here.

Other than that, there are always "good" 1v5ers doing sneak attack from behind/the side. Enforcers can deal with them more easily than poor shooters.

Team_vega and maybe not like this.