1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Game improvements

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by JoshW, 17 Aug 2018.

1. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

I had a few ideas that I believe would improve the game.
    -Guild wide event challenges i.e. collect x amount of coins as a guild during one event period for a given reward such as boosts, perks or items

-An option to view a breakdown of weapon performance after a match has completed. (See damage dealt by each weapon) System is already in place to track this for guild quests.

-Add ability to private chat between matches without returning to the bay. (This gets really annoying)

-Possible new game mode or event. TDM where power ups randomly spawn on map. These could give increased speed, damage, defence or fix your ship for a certain percentage

-New item (yellow) A tracking dart or bolt that marks the target for longer periods of time and marked unfriends take increased damage from friends only ( not the person who marked them)

-An icon on the hud that tells you when you have been spotted and when the spot expires

Let me know what you guys think.

Last edited: 18 Aug 2018