1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Game Hangs before Advertisement

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Floaty, 27 Apr 2017.

1. Floaty

Floaty New Member

Hi Devs,
    Could you please fix the bug where the game hangs after you click play to view the advertisement to get the + 50% bonus.
    I have lost many opportunities to get additional rewards and pearls due to this problem.
    This is quite unfair to players having this problem because they are basically given no option to get extra bonus and pearls even if they wanted to watch the advertisement due to the bug.
    This is different from those who get the black screen after watching the advertisement.
    In my case you can't even play the advertisement and I don't even get the extra bonus rewards.

2. Bennunator

Bennunator Moderator

Hey Floaty,
    we aren't aware of any issues like the one you described but we will investigate. What OS and OS version are you on?

-Bennunator

3. Floaty

Floaty New Member

Thanks Bennunator,
    Your reply kinda feels like you're throwing me a healing box now.
    I'm on and Ipad, iOS 10.1.1(14B100)

This doesn't happen to all advertisements. Sometimes it can play without hanging. Hanging is not the problem, it's that I lose the opportunity for the bonuses.

4. Bennunator

Bennunator Moderator

Thanks! Sounds really annoying. We'll look into it and hopefully figure out what's causing it, soon.

5. Floaty

Floaty New Member

Hey peeps hope you're able to solve this soon. I just won 2 game in a row but it hangs before the advertisement and I never got the extra bonuses. It's quite unfair cause that's loss of pearls and gold and it happens quite a lot.

6. mammoth1946

mammoth1946 Active Member

Same here, but its only after i watch the ads, i got a black screen. what i did is i just close the game and enter it again so it fixed i got my bonus. im using ipad air. thanks.

7. Floaty

Floaty New Member

So yours is different then mammoth. Yours is the common one that we all have been getting on and off some awhile now. That one you will still get the bonus because you already watched the advertisement. The issue I face is you don't get the bonus because when you click play, it hangs the game and the advertisement doesn't play.
    I will take a picture the next time it happens to me again.

mammoth1946 likes this.
  8. Transpairent

Transpairent New Member

Hi Dev! I am also experiencing the same thing! Could you look into it too?

9. Floaty

Floaty New Member

Hi Devs,
    I have added a screenshot of the error.
    You can see there is no play button for the advertisement and no next button also at the bottom right. The screen just hangs and I have exit the game. I lose the bonus.

BB Hang.jpg