1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Game freeze

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by KraSHMULLA, 15 Feb 2019.

1. KraSHMULLA

KraSHMULLA New Member

This is second time reporting the game freeze during level load. I was told to reinstall game so I did. Since the update it started to freeze during the match load screen. The load icon spins and spins then stops. Have to kill the app and reload game. By then I am usually dead but sometimes I'm still alive. Kinda depends on the level. I play ranked almost every time. Its not good for me infamy nor good for friends on team. Its 4 times yesterday and first match I played today. Been on win streak and then it pulls this crap. Please fix put a lot of time in the game and some money. Great game, but in my opinion so many constant changes trying to please the user it becomes pointless to play. Like changing weapon damage fire bomb and mine. Hours of play to build a weapon that I don't use anymore bc useless. You created a great game most people don't appreciate that part. I do, it was genius concept. Maybe go back to orginal mind set of roll out. Things change and improve but there will never be perfect with so many different personalities in this world. Positive prroductive day thanks$$$
    KraSHMULLA

2. Venom

Venom Member

Use standard mobiles....

3. KraSHMULLA

KraSHMULLA New Member

https://replay.battlebay.net/GTPCPNGS#FVQLHWGB...just happens again. Wi-Fi or Verizon mobile tablet. Have to restart. I've never had problems like this. Not try in to complain but damn end half of gameplay is giving away 5 players infamy rank play. Suggestions?