1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Game Dying?.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by CheekyDevilGod, 13 Nov 2018.

1. CheekyDevilGod

CheekyDevilGod Well-Known Member

Used to be master 2, Took nearly a year off from the game and came back. Got back to my old rank now, but noticed that the Queue time is nearly twice as long as it used to be (From under 10 seconds to over 20 secs).

Is the game dying despite all the revamps?.

KINGIVANOV likes this.
  2. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

Depends on what mode you're playing - I regularly get 20-30s queues for ranked, but usually under 10s for event..
    Also depends on how many people are online and queuing for each mode - more folks online = longer queues for matchmaking.

3. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

I thought it was the opposite - the fewer people online (for that type of battle) the longer the queue. The system has to wait for enough people to be ready to battle. When less are on it takes longer to assemble 10 players at the appropriate(ish) level.
    That’s why when events are on, ranked battles take so long to start - not enough people are playing ranked to build the teams faster. Event queues as you said are quicker.

Aether_Zero likes this.
  4. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

Aha it may well be bud! I'm not sure either way, except there does seem to be a slightly longer wait post 4.0 update than before in all modes.
    I don't particularly take note of stuff like this, so you're probably right lol. Plus I'm slightly inebriated ATM, so don't take anything I post tonight seriously ;);):cool:

Fish likes this.