1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Game does not start, help

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by JM1409, 7 Aug 2017.

1. JM1409

JM1409 New Member

Hello.
    My problem is that the game does not start. After clicking on the app, the loading screen appears, it starts loading, but after reaching the end of the green loading bar, it just restarts. I'm using an Ipad Air 2 with the newest IOS update. The game itself is updated as well.
    I have already closed all applications and even deinstalled the game and installed it again, but it does still not load.
    I installed the game on my iPhone to see if it's a problem with my account, but the game works fine on my phone. What could be the problem? Does someone know what I can do to fix this? Does anyone has the same problem?

Thank you in advance!

kurdo.119 likes this.