1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Game Center Issue on iPhone

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by pheLix5000, 13 Nov 2017.

1. pheLix5000

pheLix5000 New Member

edit:
    —————————————
    ————— FIXED —————
    —————————————
    I re-installed the game and got then asked which profile i wanted to load, works fine again.

end of edit:

Hey everyone,

following Issue occured today: my girlfriends phone broke so she tried to connect her gamecenter-account to my phone in order to play BattleBay. Everything worked fine, when she started the game it said sth like: ‚it seems you already played the game, want to load your profile?‘. After confirming the game asked which profile she wanted to load (mine or hers). She loaded hers and could play.
    When i connected my own gamecenter-account again and started the game, it again asked if i want to load my profile since it seemed i already played the game already. Clicking yes it lead me onto her Account, didnt ask which of the both accounts i wanted to load.
    Logging off from Gamecenter / restarting Phone didnt work, im still getting onto her ship when starting the game.
    Anyone here experienced this issue and could lend me a hand?
    Any Dev knows a solution?
    Would be glad to get help quickly, since we are in an intense guildquest fight :)
    Thanks in advance and best regards to my fellpw captains.
    phelix

Last edited: 14 Nov 2017