1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Future offers

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Phalgun, 16 Nov 2017.

1. Phalgun

Phalgun Member

I know it’s tok early but I am kinda wondering if the Developers can drop some hint or something if there’s going to be an offer of some sort on the purchases in the game. I am a student and the only way I can spend money on this game is saving small amounts at a time. What I’m trying to say is if you guys can drop some thread or something about this it would be great for small spenders or first timers to save up for the big thing as we don’t spend much and good offers don’t come by very often. Some may not agree but it’s just my opinion that it would be great. Thanks for reading :)

Mr. Chompers likes this.
  2. Miku Da Yo 39

Miku Da Yo 39 Well-Known Member

In addition, they need to keep the daily deal costs varied, if you buy your first ever 99$ deal then every single daily deal after that will be 99$ daily deals forever. They need to keep it varied between 4.99 to 99.99$ because not everyone wants to only spend in 99$ increments.

Mr. Chompers and Phalgun like this.