1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Frozen Achievements since 3.0.1 Update

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Dirty Boathole, 13 Jun 2018.

1. Dirty Boathole

Dirty Boathole Member

A guildmate and I noticed that we were getting close to our "Log In For 120 Days" achievement. They were at 118 days and I was at 117 days which seemed odd, but I assumed it was plausible. Didn't waste my time worrying about it since it was only 1 day difference, but I found it odd since, to the best of my recollection, I haven't missed a day of playing in over a year. Then I logged on today and collected my calendar item and other people in VIP were talking about getting their logging in for 120 days achievement. I checked my achievement and was surprised to find that it was still at 117/120 days without a missed day occurring. I checked my "Mine Damage" weapons achievement and noticed that it was still listed at the same 5,840,000 damage that I remember it being when the most recent event ended. I have had mine equipped since the event ended and have definitely done damage with mine and don't understand why it hasn't moved. With 2 frozen achievement occurrences, I am now assuming that there is possibly a bug that keeps personal achievements from continuing to accumulate.

2. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
  3. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

I'm stuck at 117 as well

4. Dirty Boathole

Dirty Boathole Member

Just wanted to provide an update. After posting my initial entry for the thread, I began seeing Weapons Achievements damage for mine accumulate. It is very possible that my recollection of the previous total was not correct. If this is the case, please disregard the portion of my post regarding the weapons achievement. This does not however negate the "Login for 120 Days" issue, as that bug is most definitely occurring.