1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Frost Torp was nerfed? Nah

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Ian, 22 Nov 2017.

1. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    Nightmare League finally! After 3 seasons in a row of getting 3950!! No nerf can stop me from using my baby ;)
    IMG_0887.PNG
    I thought rovio was rigging this s*** at first, 3999 infamy... really IMG_0888.PNG
    The nerf forced me to play a more supportive role, rather than taking guys on head on I would distract and stun high health enemies while my team does most the work. (TBH that's the most helpful I can be considering my gear, I won't be doing all that much damage myself)
    Also, I dropped down to 3200 infamy right after update, then I was forced to adjust/adapt. Just had to share this as I'm super happy lol

Last edited: 22 Nov 2017
  2. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

Alas!! SKILLED players can never be nerfed:mad::mad:.
    Congrats man keep it up!!!!:)

TheFixer27 and Ian like this.
  3. Evilchicken235

Evilchicken235 Well-Known Member

CSIE Student
    Congratulations! It took me 2 seasons of being 1 game away from Nightmare League before I got there too, I know that feel:confused:
    Frost is still great for 1v1s and when you have teammates who knows when not to break your frost.

Babablacksheep, Ian and The Otherguy like this.