1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Frost mechanism balance suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by tonyawk, 8 Feb 2019.

?

What would you do about frost mechanism in the current version of the game?

1. Nothing, it's fine.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Something because it is under balance, but not the suggested idea.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Something because it is under balance and I'm agree with the suggested idea.

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  4. I will remove these items from the game.

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. tonyawk

tonyawk New Member

Hi every one,

I have known the old mechanism of forst bolt and frost launcher during 2017 and it was too much powerful. After the nerf and right now, these yellow items are very very rarely played and I could say that it is not played anymore (only in niche aspect with torpedo, it works only on isolated target, the results and performance are questionable in regard to what you do in damage and what you received during the process because you are exposed).

I think personally that it is regrettable because it tends to lower the possibility of gameplay and impoverish the metagame. It tends to say: "battle bay philosophy: less interesting strategy and more straitghtforward damage, take a look of my very big cannons".

These frost yellow items are here but I have a doubt about their existence in the game. I personally think that it's a shame that they are not used anymore. So I suggest you an idea:
    1. Previous mechanism was too powerful and too annoying in term of crowd control.
    2. I think that actual mechanism is too weak, it is ridiculous to remove frost effect with one tiny poc of damage, especially when you bring in game the new Cleanse Pulse and you would like to see it used. You also have skill tree remove effect on heal with green items.
    3. So I suggest to bring a damage trigger mechanism on frost effect. Frost effect will be removed after a certain amount of damage received by the target.

What do you think about my analysis about frost mechanism in the game?

What do you think about my suggestion?

Please let me know.

Tonyawk

Nikkie! likes this.
  2. Sreg

Sreg Active Member

I think that this topic has been discussed more than once, and there is no point in creating a new topic, searching for similar topics?

3. tonyawk

tonyawk New Member

Yes, briefly and I found nothing. If there is already a topic about that subject somewhere, my apologies. I hope these topics have received some sucess.

Ok, I just checked the forum and I didn't see explicit topic about that subject or a suggestion like this...