1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Frost item adjustment

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Terry Morgan, 3 Jul 2018.

1. Terry Morgan

Terry Morgan Well-Known Member

TBH the frost nerf was a bit harsh. To balance it a bit better, remove the one hit disable. Make duration no longer than 5 seconds and prevent that ship from being frozen again for 10 seconds after the end of the initial frost. This prevents perma frost yet allows a small window to utilize your torp or other weapon of choice without crippling your opponent into oblivion. Plus the length of frost effect can easily be lowered or increased to achieve the desired balance in the game. This is coming from a defender that was crippled by the previous frost disaster, but realizes the item was a bit over nerfed! PS also put the EC cooldown back to previous level!!!! Wishful fhinking I know!

@HARPO!

Turkett

Nam_Nam, #CK, 00starlord00 and 6 others like this.
  2. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

I’m a Performer! Television and Stage!
    Bump! Guys this is a perfect nerf for frost. Honestly we don’t really frost to last too long. Our torps as speeders travel fast enough to hit them. This is perfect!!!

3. Tristan7

Tristan7 Member

Student
    Great idea

4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

5. #CK

#CK Active Member

drone pilot
    maybe we can add +1 hit to disable the frost effect . so it need 2 hit instead of 1 right now . and i agree to make the same effect like tesla bolt , after the 1st hit of frost , that boat gain 50% less time from another frost hit .

HARPO! likes this.
  6. Hiding

Hiding New Member

have it naturally increase damage dealt to the ship without needing training/perks as well as slowing

HARPO! likes this.
  7. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

+1 but won't happen.

Shadow Moon! and HARPO! like this.
  8. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    The frosty cannon perk freezes for 5 seconds and I rarely have enough time to hit them with my mortar after. This will hurt frost mortar users more than the last nerf. I like the 2 hit break idea, instead of 1 hit. Alternatively the 50% duration cut like old times would be nice. Maybe more than 50% whatever, but it should last long enough to setup the combo. Flares last 20+ seconds and there's no way to remove it, and it also reduces healing, not to mention it can actually deal damage, so let's not settle for 5 second frosts, kay?

Shadow Moon! and HARPO! like this.
  9. LimeOnMars

LimeOnMars Well-Known Member

That would kill the double frost launcher setup.
    Imho, 2xFL should always be a viable build, since enfos can equip two 2 point yellow items simultaneously, and there are just 2 of them in the game. For the sake of variety :)

Last edited: 6 Jul 2018
    Sidd gamer and PastelPiku like this.
  10. Terry Morgan

Just a suggestion!!! I'm perfectly fine with keeping it the way it is currently !

Turkett

Nam_Nam, PastelPiku and HARPO! like this.
  11. Terry Morgan

I love double frost launcher enfos. Way eaier to kill than double bubbles

Turkett

12. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

I’m a Performer! Television and Stage!
    Hahaha. True dat. Make another post about your Tesla bubble idea. It’s really good and needs some new light.