1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Frost etiquette

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Jillycut, 25 Oct 2018.

1. Jillycut

Jillycut Member

People need to learn some self control. People who use frost do it for a reason. You break their frost then they can’t connect or get bonus damage. Then you lose and can’t figure out why. The same this goes with stun. You see frost or stun, just keep moving along.

2. SeaNavy

SeaNavy Well-Known Member

I only break frost when I think there's going to be more damage wasted by me waiting for combo shot to be made rather than just shooting the enemy and getting rid of the combo bonus damage, especially because speed and agility on a defender is slow so it's harder to find another target. Stun I usually leave alone, unless all my items are fully reloaded and I don't have time to find another target, the enemy's hp is low enough to get killed in one or two shots, or all teammates nearby have high hp so they won't get killed from me breaking stun. There are some situation-specific examples too.

But what usually ends up happening is my idiotic teammates just break it regardless of anything.

Taevion0 likes this.
  3. Redneck Messiah

Redneck Messiah Well-Known Member

People need to wise up. There have been SO MANY TIMES where I was dying and used a frost blaster or Tesla bolt to buy myself time to escape... and then died because a teammate popped the debuff a second or two later. Debuff weapons are useless if people don't let the debuffs exist long enough to be useful.