1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

From Master to Warrior in Season

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Zviki_SLO, 13 Apr 2018.

1. Zviki_SLO

Zviki_SLO Member

Hi
    I want to know if it's a normal that you fall from Master league to Warrior? Is this something which happened if your infamy is to low or what? My understanding was that when you are in the Master league, you stay there, so I wanna know why I'm in the lower league again? Thanks

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  2. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Screenshots. Show us Screenshots.

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  3. LotharusMaximus

LotharusMaximus Well-Known Member

Your peak infamy at the end of your Master season was not high enough to keep you there so you were 'downgraded' to Warrior. It's not a big deal. Just happened to me last season as well. Just because you make it into a league does not guarantee that you stay there. You have to have a peak infamy that surpasses the requirements for the next league up every season in order to stay in that league.

Zviki_SLO and Rainbow Warrior like this.
  4. Zviki_SLO

Zviki_SLO Member

Yeah, that's what I thought. Thanks

5. Zviki_SLO

Zviki_SLO Member

Screenshots of what? That I'm in the green warrior league?

6. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Screenshots of your peak infamy at season reset. What was your peak infamy last season?

7. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

The only way you can be relegated, is if you fall below the league cut-off ‘before’ the season starts, and then you stay below for the entirety of the season.