1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Friends ( bff tab ) List DISAPPEARING

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Dęę Måçk, 25 Nov 2017.

1. Dęę Måçk

Dęę Måçk Member

anyone Notice when Fleeting w/ Guild Mate after battling your friend list is gone & your no longer fleeting Game kicked you guys. Your name @ top of screen is no longer green & you have to restart game........ ( IOS 10.3 )

I'm not sure if this happens to only guild fleets I have not fleeted with anyone outside of guild

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

No, happens to me too sometimes. Just a minor inconvenience imo. But ya, guess devs should look into it.

3. Dęę Måçk

Dęę Måçk Member

I
    What'a mean No ? No it doesn't happen to only guilded fleets but happens to EVERYONE?

4. TheAntiSnipe

Happens to me, as I said. When I fleet with ANYONE, same guild or different guild, sometimes, at random, the fleet is just cut off. To your friend, it'll show that you are in battle.

5. Dęę Måçk

Dęę Måçk Member

Ahhhhite Gotcha Thanx mayne..... GRIM ya better tell somebody ( DEVS )

6. TheAntiSnipe

I don't HAVE to do this, but...@The Grim Repair ?