1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Friend chat doesnt show

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by maxpayne83, 3 Dec 2017.

1. maxpayne83

maxpayne83 New Member

Hi bayers,
    The friend chat does not list any friends after the new version update from Google play, i cannot form guilds and cannot complete guild quests, any solutions will be appreciated.

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

New version? What version are you talking about? Are you playing after a gap? And what is your tag?

3. Jeff's Jammers

Jeff's Jammers New Member

I am experiencing the same problem. Friend chat has not crashed for me as it would often do before the update. Instead, I can chat with all my previous friends, and new friends I only can only type into the text input box and when I hit enter the result is blank. So, just to confirm that this is not just a problem with the OP's 'puter or game.

4. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

Is it just me? I've pretty much abandoned all chat in Battle Bay. For whatever reasons the chat windows simply don't work like a chat window. They don't really tell me who's on. They don't really tell me who's saying what. The only thing I use the friend pane for is the fleet button. I do my chatting in discord where you can just chat.

I should say that the private person to person chat does work exactly the way you'd expect. You type something and the other person sees it.

5. Alvin

Alvin New Member

I'm facing the same problem. On my private chat I unable to search my friends even the game's friend. People text me it shows notification but it's blank.