1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

FPS drop after few updates back

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by RamboNTanga, 2 Jan 2019.

1. RamboNTanga

RamboNTanga New Member

Hi guys,

I play on a Oneplus 3 phone with Android and used to play the game extremely smooth all the time, and it allowed to switch between target very easy. But after a few updates back the game started to stutter a lot in game and even in the main menu. I am not sure if that is happening only to me? Or if it is a general thing that no one has mentioned?
    Spec wise I believe the OP3 is a pretty capable phone, not as much as new phones but I would not expect that after performing so good previously that it just suddenly started to stutter so much in game and not be nearly as smooth as it used to :(

AVID likes this.
  2. GraveDragon

GraveDragon Active Member

Many of my friends experience the same problem. One of them even uses the same mobile which you use. Personally, i did not experience any lag on my Redmi note 4. I am sure that if my device can handle the game well then that should not be much of a problem to oneplus, specs wise. Its unfortunate that the present battle bay has so many issues and feel that the devs just made the game diluted even though they tried to add more stuff. At this point, i just hope that the devs realize this and fix the problems in the upcoming updates.

3. RamboNTanga

RamboNTanga New Member

I wonder if the devs have noticed it... And even if they would try to solve it