1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Fornite, Pug, 3tc mode

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by frander, 16 Oct 2018.

1. frander

frander New Member

Star in a big map. No weapons. No shields. Just a lot of box with diferent weapons and shields. Luck!!

Sidd gamer and Captain Ike like this.
  2. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

And we all just have our underwear until we buy clothes with pearls to maintain our digital dignity.

3. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    You know what I want to see? A warship in underwear :p

4. Captain Ike

Captain Ike New Member

A Battle Royale game type could be a lot of fun. They could “beta” it with events.

frander and Sidd gamer like this.
  5. AntiHero

AntiHero Active Member

No

Redneck Messiah and Paragon like this.
  6. frander

frander New Member

What a pity that a thread called suggestions and ideas is full of funny people who laugh at each other. Nobody has talked about boats in underwear. Only about the idea of a game in which you start without weapons or accessories. As in Fornite and Pug. And that you are equipping your boat with the content of boxes located along the map. Can you like the idea? Yes or no. iIn my guild, Spanish legion, they think it would be fun. AntiHero says no. Perfect. But do not take me for fools with jokes about boats in shorts, please

PallabKumarS likes this.
  7. JhonnyNS

JhonnyNS Active Member

Someone woke up stressed.

Yes, my angry dear friend, that would be a lot of fun if applied correctly.

8. "har"Smash until the end

"har"Smash until the end Well-Known Member

They’re just joking,why so serious?:p
    Well,In my opinion,i hope bb won’t be another game that copied the idea of battle Royale and pubg,it’ll get boring and dull easily.
    Someone also suggested this b4,but actually it seems that not many bb players love this idea...
    pubg is awesome though

9. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

Sorry, I started the fun. But not because it’s a bad idea - it has been suggested before. Sometimes the forum is too full of negativity and bad moods - just trying to inject some lightness and I really do find it very funny that in pupg you are in your underwear at the start (I am still in my underwear because of infrequent play and my kids refuse to play with me now because of it).

In case you haven’t already seen it, the main concern in the past has been the amount of lag that people expect will happen (considering it is a factor now with only 10 boats).

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  10. "har"Smash until the end

They refused playing w you becuz u r still wearing underwear in pubg?lmao :D

Fish likes this.
  11. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

Yup. Spoiled kids. And I’m not paying for clothes just to make them happy. I’ve been thinking of just walking around in my underwear irl to see if that keeps them away from me when we are out in public too :)

12. JhonnyNS

JhonnyNS Active Member

This game has heavy graphics, some devices really would suffer to be able to run something like a Royale (even using low resolution).

But it would be fun anyway.

About PUBG, I also dont spend money, but I have a lot of clothes there using only gold.

Fish and StrictSalmon307 like this.
  13. "har"Smash until the end

:rolleyes::rolleyes::D

14. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    I got a whole sailor outfit from the last season on PUBG mobile :D

Fish likes this.
  15. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

New modes won't be avaliable until the player base increases significantly. hope the update brings lots of players to the bay