1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Forgot the green items?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Craigjnoble, 18 Oct 2018.

1. Craigjnoble

Craigjnoble Well-Known Member

Did they get a buff in the patch?
    Right now the seem to be massively underpowered compared to the weapon buffs. Most of my weapons have gone up considerably. I don’t see it with my healing stuff.
    My blast cannon went up 400 damage. My swift torp is 500 damage higher. My rail gun has gone up 600 damage. Most of these are in the 40-50% boost. The healing stuff just does not seem to have the same boost.

Claudius Maximus likes this.
  2. FixerForever

FixerForever New Member

I totally agree. It's been very hard to increase the infamy with fixer. As a fixer main user, I strongly feel that Rubio doesn't treat the fixer equally.

Claudius Maximus likes this.
  3. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

You need to bear in mind that a lot of the old weapon buffs were spread around different trees, and had conflicts, so very few people had maxed weapons before.

When the update landed, weapons did get a buff, but in addition to that, many people received trainings that they wouldn’t have had before.

It you’re a Fixer main, then you probably had all your healing items close to the max, because the training wasn’t as spread out. So it might appear that you got a smaller buff, but actually you were just missing less training than you were on weapons.

4. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

Sorry What does it mean ?

5. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

Compared to other boats It's easiest to climb infamy with fixer sorry.

PallabKumarS likes this.
  6. PallabKumarS

PallabKumarS Active Member

Student
    Flare doesn't reduce healing like before....
    It still does but less

7. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

Ok if I remember correctly it was 30% in crew training before too. But not sure if there was another 10% heal reduction separately

What's Up Player likes this.
  8. FearsomeChicken

FearsomeChicken Well-Known Member

Oh wait you're right, I remembered wrongly, it was all the while 30%, I'll go delete my posts.

Reorge and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  9. Craigjnoble

Craigjnoble Well-Known Member

While I agree I had most training done for my items. Which is probably why I seen more in my weapons, I still feel the healing stuff needs a bit more of a buff as the weapons have been buffed and conflicts removed. Now all weapons on a boat can do max damage rather than just their preferred one.
    One of my guild mates were saying there explosive cannon now deals 2.4k to a burning target now from 1.6k.
    At the moment playing a fixer feels more of hinderance to the team than a potential benefit. We do very little damage in comparison and at the moment I am completely reliant on repair bolt invulnerability procs (from the perk) to keep up with the damage. The double/triple tape is now looking very appealing.