1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Fleet with 3 !

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Dęę Måçk, 14 Dec 2017.

1. Dęę Måçk

Dęę Måçk Member

would be awesome to fleet with 3 mates @ a time & also what if you were able to select Weapons after you see the map but only have 10secs to do so ?

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  2. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

Has been mentioned numerous times, and always said it would most likely not implemented, as it would make it a bit too unfair.
    I guess that could be useful.

The Otherguy likes this.
  3. Rinse & Repeat

Rinse & Repeat Well-Known Member

Fleeting needs to be balanced... what happens if best players start fleeting together... sure its not a whole team but 3 great players fleeted can be unstoppable especially if they are using something like discord to communicate they may not even need the other two players to do much...
    I don't think this is a good idea you'd have players not switching their items in time.. I see what you're trying to do tho its annoying trying to use mortars on maps like Wayward Pains... my solution would be to allow players to choose the map or maybe go in order... this way players don't just keep choosing the same map and they know what the next map will be...

another alternative would be to implement a map voting system... players vote for the maps they play on, this way players atleast have a say in the map choice... maybe after the vote allow players some time to change their setups...

The Otherguy likes this.
  4. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Choosing weapons on the fly would probably be too clumsy, but you could have an alternative build saved, with the option to switch.

Personally, I don’t see any problem with bigger fleets. If strong players want to team up then let them, other strong players will just have to team up to defeat them. It really isn’t anymore unfair that what is currently happening, with 5k whales being matched against 3k f2p, and would make the games 10 times more strategic.

5. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

I don't like the idea of voting and changing setups on the fly because it's too clunky and it ruins the weapon variety in the game.

Thing about shooters and the reason they have so many slot points is to have a weapon available for every situation ( because dealing huge damage is kinda shooter's jobs). You can't just switch to 3 firebombs +2 snipers when you see chill zone or 4 ex cannons/ big Torps when you see wayward pains. Everyone else will be doing it as well and It'll just turn the game into bigger spamshow than it already is.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  6. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

That sounds like more of a shooter problem... we just need to get rid of shooters and the game will be perfect ;)

TheAntiSnipe and EyeOfDoom like this.
  7. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

And shooter is the most played ship in the game. Therefore, it's everyone's problem :p

TheAntiSnipe and ViscountSniffit like this.
  8. Dęę Måçk

Dęę Måçk Member

Ahhhhite I understand some people wouldn't select Weapons in time make it 20sec would force players to Horde Weapons & buy more slots make everyone get used playing w/ different weapons was just idea I like the maps in order tho...... as far as fleeting w/ 3 wouldn't be that different than now you got 3 players on other team just as good ( Infamy wise ). I WANT to see WHAT Weapons I do DAMAGE w/ and how much Damage I did with that weapon plus a WIN/LOSE percentage w/ players I've Fleeted with.........BooYa *mic drop ; )