1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Fleet of 5, why some need this.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Gipsy Danger Jaeger, 15 Oct 2017.

?

You would like to SQUAD UP with your friends ?

1. Would be great...

45.0%
  2. Will never happen i guess...

55.0%
  1. Gipsy Danger Jaeger

Gipsy Danger Jaeger Member

In a game like this, is obviously needed to be able to fleet with friends \ to have the option to squad up.
    Reasons: There is alot of trols, and i really hate it when:
    Like today, i had a match, my team mate, come in battle with some t2 rares, and when i looked into profile there was on shooter epic tier 4 explosive cannon and standard cannon.. why is that, I don't get it.
    There is needed to change something in this matchmaching system..
    Casual and Ranked, or idk, but right now is so frustrating when you get into players like this..
    My ideas is, to have separated an option only for 3 to 5 fleet, I don't care if i will wait alot until i get matched, but i will be happy because i will win or lose that match because we are good, or we are weaker than them, and that's all, we learn and overcome, get better.
    But trust me, if there were the option to fleet with your friends, the old days of every big multiplayer game, Squad Up.. There will be lots of people who will fleet
    That's the charm of an multiplayer game, to be able to squad up with your folks...

There is people that say that would be OP, that's not true, this need to be separated, a "room" for players that want to play casual, like now how we all play, and a "room" for Fleet ONLY.
    I really need this, this game got potential, BUT...
    And also I have to point it out something, I was playing with my friend, (back in the days, on my first and lost account) in fleet, and we were talkin on discord, and the funny part is that some ppl sayd that this is cheating.. LOL WHY?
    In a multiplayer this is the charm, but i get it TEAM WORK not everyone know what means :) ..
    Have a great one.
    GDJ

Last edited: 15 Oct 2017
  2. Zerolive

Zerolive Well-Known Member

It would be OP. Lack of communication is what makes this game a showoff of skill and team work. People already complain about matchmaking as it is and it would take about a millions of years to search for a match on 5 people fleeting. I have seen many matches and team that has 3 speeders always wins. Imagine 3 speeder now with more coordination. If you want infamy independent fleeting of 3-5 individuals then that is ok I guess. I think the way you can get what you want is Guild Wars . 5 from your guild and 5 from another guild search for battle and after match has found (Infamy balanced matchmaking no matter how long it gets like coc clan wars) you will be given some preparation time. And then after some time the battle begins. Or let the devs come up with something better...;):):)

3. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

2 is ok with me.
    I manage to play and perform as others do.

4. *Rubber Duck*

*Rubber Duck* Well-Known Member

Had a really fun game once with what was basicaly a 5 man fleet as we were all in voice together. Made a video out of the match but only copy i have on my phone. I myself would love to be able to this in actualy planned fleets more often.

5. H2Hchan

H2Hchan New Member

I don’t think it’s necessary to have more than 2 players fleeting together. Well, one of the most reasons i love this game is that every battle is unpredictable. You don’t know who you’ll be teamed with, who you’ll fight against, and that’s why it’s fun.
    Sometimes when I happened to meet a friend or a guild mate in a battle, even in the same team or not, I always felt excited. And sometimes there are battles I thought we would win for sure but in the end we wouldn’t.
    I don’t know why everyone is complaining about the matchmaking, it just to makes sure that nobody always wins or always loses. If i play a game that I’ll win every battles, I’ll get bored and quit.
    If you want to play with friends, you can fleet up but two is enough, no more please.
    I think you guys should be less obsessed with infamy and enjoy the game more.

6. *Rubber Duck*

*Rubber Duck* Well-Known Member

Who was obsessing about infamy? Also not in regaurds to ur comment but others, one said imagin 3 speeders but now they are more coordinated, they cant talk once the battle starts and are limited to in battle commands so how would theybhave an upper hand? Unless they were in a outside voice chat like we were in my video, and that in general helps a TON even in 2 man fleets...find a discord and talk with your fleet partners :) it makes a big difference!

7. xxxBISMARCKxxx

xxxBISMARCKxxx Well-Known Member

5v5 fleets would be the ultimate test of skill, power, and tactics. I don't understand why people would prefer to always play with 3 randoms.

8. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Over time your win % will be around 50% no matter how good you think you are, and no matter who you fleet up with to try to sway the odds... the house controls your win %.