1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Fleet-mate is offline, but I am still in fleet

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by nickatorit, 26 Oct 2018.

Tags:
  1. nickatorit

nickatorit Member

It happens really often, you are fleeting with someone, after match he goes immediately offline but he forget to press leave fleet. So you waiting him to join battle, you do not know he is offline.
    Expected: When player goes offline, fleeting is automatically canceled

RACK STAR likes this.
  2. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

well ,ETA (estimated time 1s,2s,8s,soon....etc) is shown when it is searching a match for you ,and if both players aren't WAITING for a battle then it won't search for a match so it won't show ETA.

3. nickatorit

nickatorit Member

Yeah, but I am waiting for him to join and fleet is still ACTIVE green on main screen, then I trying to find him in friend list.. and he is somewhere hidden in bottom because he is offline (if i did not chat with him). And I need to cancel fleeting to be able to play alone :)

4. nickatorit

nickatorit Member

Actually similar issue I have when I want to fleet with someone and he is IN game and just clicking on Next game (do not return to main page), There should be some sign that somebody wants fleeting with you pls return to main page.