1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Fleet battle bug idk

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by behumble, 29 Jul 2017.

1. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

So here is the battle we were all active, no floaters...
    upload_2017-7-28_23-4-28.png
    Then for some reason immediately after thrown into battle again, same players on same sides....
    upload_2017-7-28_23-4-52.png

I was watching my ad to get double reward, came back to see my fleet in battle, was really confused.
    Thought he was watching an ad too but after a few min suspected he had disconnected.
    When the battle was over he said the app restarted 3 times and he was thrown into that battle with me as a floater...
    Seems others were deemed floaters too....
    Never pressed battle
    Strange bug, devs any explanation?

AVID likes this.
  2. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

this very rare bug, it happened to me also...
    https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/what-is-this-lost-2-games-which-was-won-just-1min-back.8836/
    thats what admin replied..
    though u won 2 times,
    for me i lost 2 battles though we won one in them, and other i did not played even

Last edited: 29 Jul 2017
    behumble likes this.
  3. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

4. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

yes...but i lost 48 infamy...:mad:

behumble likes this.