1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

fix the " aim system " and the "aim turning speed", i know you nerf it

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by olololol, 17 Dec 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. olololol

olololol New Member

i don't know why the hell that the wave is getting more high, higher enough can block the grenade, can't see a s**t
    also, i already target lock ship but it still keep changing ship, and why the f**k you keep changing the aim system, wtf is the developer doing,
    is your brain full of s**t?? , every update comes out and just have too keep changing, are u that idiot?
    last, did you just nerf cannons projectile speed, obviously it's slower than before, fix the f**king " aim system " and the "aim turning speed", i know you nerf it

MOD Edit: I'm locking this one too, so you can use it as a reference for how not to make your next post. Tone down the rudeness, cut out the profanity and insults, and try to keep your criticism constructive.

Last edited by a moderator: 17 Dec 2018
    Su-57 likes this.
  2. GrizzlyMoose

GrizzlyMoose Active Member

I share your frustration; however; cussing at the developers isn't helping your cause. (It didn't for me anyway....lol)

Undead fixer likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.