1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

First Pentakill Video from BaeWaewatch feat. FlareCrotch

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Caravan, 22 Jan 2018.

1. Caravan

Caravan New Member

shameless self promoting :)
    I’ll try to start posting vids on my channel of some real Nightmare gameplay, currently only some of my mk5 vids from months back o there.
    This particular vid was at low infamy and not a very competitive matchmaking but it’s there for your viewing pleasure!
    Thanks for watching

YT_GaMeRAchuLes likes this.
  2. Caravan

Caravan New Member

I forgot to say a shout out and special thank you to DeeMeester, Capt. Gilly and the whole BaeWatch crew for featuring me in the first of the pentakill series. You guys rock. Or we rock. Everyone rocks! Now go Watch the video.... and GET READY FOR GUILD WAAAAARRRSSS.