1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Fire Bomb Bug!

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by NecessaryKiller, 8 May 2017.

1. NecessaryKiller

NecessaryKiller New Member

image.png image.png image.png image.png Fire Bomb does not work with perks and crews.

2. ItsFaDeDLive

ItsFaDeDLive New Member

Also if you are killed while grenade is in the air. The grenade just disappeared, or else I would have the achievement for a kill after death 3 times now.

Mr squiqqle likes this.
  3. Gillion

Gillion Member

They are working it's just that the dmg number on the main screen only shows whole numbers and does not round. Your 18.4 dmg plus the 2.5% from crew and perks brings it up to 18.86 dmg hence the 18 dmg on the main screen.

4. Mr squiqqle

Mr squiqqle Well-Known Member

I have noticed this!! My blast cannon doesn't have the fastest projectile speed, so as I watch it flying towards someone, and then I get dead, it disappears and no damage.. is this supposed to happen @Zeus @Miika ?

5. Captain_Perry

Captain_Perry Active Member

@Kitterini has replied to me about a similar issue, here is what he said,
    The order of a series of events might appear to you not normal, but server delays may not work the same.
    E.g.
    --> On your screen
    1. You shoot blast cannon
    2. You see that you died
    3. Cannon hits someone (and deals no damage)
    --> In the server
    1. Your death has been registered
    2. You shoot blast cannon
    3. Server does not register your shot

pdcpdc and Mr squiqqle like this.
  6. Mr squiqqle

Mr squiqqle Well-Known Member

Thanks @Captain_Perry .. was just querying it coz I've noticed it a few times, but this answer makes sense