1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Features

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Alias, 11 Apr 2019.

1. Alias

Alias New Member

1» If a player deal a damage of 5k or more than it, he/she will active a special feature that" make him/her use any of his weapon twice without waiting for reload".
    special chat option in active battle for fleet up players. For fleet up players only .
    3» more commands like; go back, I'll engage .
    4» for 'mines' show green or red triangle shape's on friends and enemy.

Last edited: 12 Apr 2019
  2. JhonnyNS

JhonnyNS Active Member

1 - This dont make any sense. If your weapon has the ability to cause more than 5k of damage, so taking out the reload time would be extremely OP.

2 - A old request, we still waiting.

3 - You can put 1k commands, some guys never see.

4 - This dont make any sense, again. Mine is a strategic weapon, if you tag the mines of your team, this removes the entire strategy of the weapon.

3. Alias

Alias New Member

Well , you can use that same weapon again for another player right off the bat.
    Or
    We can calculate health of all the opponent (five)ships and set a 'damage' indicator to half of all the opponent health; then we can use my strategy.
    Like if opponent group has 40000k health then we have to deal 20000k damage to activate it.

4. JhonnyNS

JhonnyNS Active Member

I think that this dynamic would work well in events, as well as the increase in health that you said in the other topic. But, if applied as support to the losing team.