1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Favourite Map?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by XxAGENTSHAWxX, 18 May 2017.

Tags:
  1. XxAGENTSHAWxX

XxAGENTSHAWxX New Member

Hi guys, AGENTSHAW here, and i'm asking you, what is your favourite map?
    Personally (prepare for the arguments) my fave is definitely crude awakenings. The tunnels around the capture zone may be anit-mortar, but being a speeder without mortars basically makes me a demon on wheels.
    Pursuing enemy? Disappear into tunnel. Epic Big Bertha on enemy? Disappear into tunnel. Tough speeder? Freeze them with a frost blaster, then disappear into tunnel.

But I made this thread because i'm curious about what maps you guys like, and why. Sorry if I accidentally break a rule, but i'm new and, yeah. thank you all for your replies! (if any).

2. Robert Sundwick

Robert Sundwick New Member

I'd have to go with Drop Dead Gorge. It's nice and open but can lend itself to hiding. I also like Sub Zero but not much of the map ever gets used it seems.

3. dikshift

dikshift Active Member

Subzero. The waves are huge and you can easily slip in and out dodging shots and giving them.