1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Fleeting Combos

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by P0rthos, 29 Apr 2017.

1. P0rthos

P0rthos Well-Known Member

Hey, what are your favorite fleeting combos, strategies, and team setups? Post fleeting tips and questions here!

2. Rkm160

Rkm160 New Member

Not yet into Fleeting, but starting to notice as I get out of the lower leagues that having 1 fixer, 1 or 2 defenders and 1 or 2 shooters/speeders works better together than a bunch of shooters/defenders working separately.

I wonder if match making tries to pair Fixers into each group and keeps too many supports from being in 1 party?

3. GlacialEclipse

GlacialEclipse Member

I think we all have seen 2 fixers with 3 defender all sitting at the capture point ;)

4. P0rthos

P0rthos Well-Known Member

Matchmaking does often try and balance teams like that, but it doesn't always succeed because of who is available in the queue at that moment. However it does do a decent job usually.

As a big fat defender, I find I fleet best with a speeder. And I fleet worst with a fixer. There are exceptions to that tho of course.

My favorite fleeting combo is a speeder that uses frost. Our weapons pair well with each other and he can slow targets down for me.

5. zippleback111

zippleback111 Member

I would play speeder combo since you can rekindle the competition with your speedy little friend or if you have defender it is nice to have a fixer to heal you up in times of need

6. zippleback111

zippleback111 Member

rekindle was an autocorrect for REK as in REKT the competition

7. Winkleberry5

Winkleberry5 Active Member

I've had the best of luck on my side when there's 1 fixer, 1 speeder, 2 Shooters and myself a defender.

8. zippleback111

zippleback111 Member

u must be lucky to get a legend of the same type 2 times

9. zippleback111

zippleback111 Member

how long u been playing

10. The Wolf Hunter

The Wolf Hunter New Member

11. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

My favorite fleeting combos usually are great players. They can win 1vs 1 battles. And more than likely win 1vs2's, 1vs 3's.
    Born killas. Touched from on high to annihilate unfriend boats.

But if i had to choose one boat to fleet with.
    Double defenders gunning right down the barrell both 17k+ each behemoths. Its a fun experience. Its as close as it gets to being a Tank plowing over every obstacle while taking selfies.
    Jaws

PastelPiku and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  12. The Friendly Fixer

The Friendly Fixer Well-Known Member

You r A life :) I Didn't Seen you on YT Anymore :(

13. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    I love playing double speeders and sticking together as a leader/wingman combo. The leader calls the shots, the wingman makes sure the target is always on fire while keeping the attention off of the leader.
    @TheAntiSnipe I'll get better soon lol haven't been able to play with this combo since like 600 infamy.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.