1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Fair Matches

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Andredski, 6 Jul 2017.

1. Andredski

Andredski New Member

How is this fair. They have legendary weapons and a fixer. This matchmaking is really bad.

Attached Files:

2. Bobbafed99

Bobbafed99 Active Member

Stop crying... if you were on the opposite team, you wouldn't complain...
    Matchmaking can be a little weird something's - reason to that is: IF the matchmaking should be 100% fair, finding a match would take around 10min (at least) before each slot was filled out with a ship that match its enemies.

(I think the matchmaking is OK..)

And about the items you complain about... items are not calculated in matchmaking (I think) But if you have a problem with others spending money in-game for better items, why don't you do it too?

MK-levels are calculated, but that does not mean a MK5 can't takeout a MK6-7...

Find the right itmes, and use a bit of knowledge before going into stronger enemies than you, then you have a good chance for defeating them - look at my screenshot

MK5 team vs MK6-7 team, guess who won
    IMG_4490.PNG

3. Andredski

Andredski New Member

Lol okay I'm not crying but just saying and well matchmaking is really bad and if I was on the other team I'd be happy but feel bad for the other team. Something should be done at least about the fixers. If anything at least one fixer or no fixer in both teams.

4. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

And your top damage dealer with uncommons... Oh that's adding salt to the wound..

5. Andredski

Andredski New Member

Haha they're mark 4 and 3 I could barely get a mark 2 rare cannon.

6. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

As an mk 4 shooter I get teamed up with mostly other mk4's, sometimes even an mk3, and I have to fight enemie team all mk5, sometimes even mk6. This happens like 90% of the time.

I heard that the matchmaking system also takes player skills into account... It's really flattering that the systm thinks I'm that good.... But why can't the system see that Iose ALOT of battles like that?

7. Cool Penguin

Cool Penguin Member

IMO it's remarkably easier to upgrade the uncommons to tier 3, maybe 4 too, than a rare to tier 2.

8. Andredski

Andredski New Member

Seems like your is worse than me. I'm always playing mark 5 and 6 too but sometimes I'll have good teammates but seriously something should be done about matchmaking.

9. Andredski

Andredski New Member

True. I guess I never really tried upgrading my uncommon.