1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Failed Throttle/Partial Damage Hit

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by JoeMFnHalloFame, 4 Sep 2017.

1. JoeMFnHalloFame

JoeMFnHalloFame New Member

The past two battles I've played once I was in range of enemy fire my throttle stopped working. I have also noticed especially when it's only myself and one other player left my cannons that are registered well above 400 won't score the points they're registered at, like they would at any other time. Are there some sort of built-in measures that can be tripped at certain crucial times to make the odds uneven? I started to record all my battles as proof at least of the partial points awarded for direct hits, the throttle going out is harder to prove because I can't record my thumb being in the correct position. Could it be that there something wrong with my name, and if so do you want me to change it, I'd be more than happy to oblige? I am not the kind of guy who complains I'm just asking some questions because there's got to be a rational explanation, which could obviously include my miscalculations, hence recording. Thank you for the game and for your response, Joe mother blanking Hall of Fame

2. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

Ships have different defense points that are different than hitpoints

3. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

You're probably just experiencing network lag tbh.