1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Explosive cannon

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Sorey11, 26 Jul 2017.

1. Sorey11

Sorey11 New Member

So I've been playing since global release but it's been pretty slow moving up the ladder for me (not really trying to become pro or anything just trying to have fun)
    And along the way I pulled an epic explosive cannon from scraps I've used it for about a week or two but can't really get the aiming down I was wondering if there is a specific way of firing or if it should be used with other weapons in mind (I'm a mk3 shooter with sniper and a normal cannon by the way)

2. Excism

Excism Well-Known Member

You have to lead the shot by quite a bit...watch some YT videos maybe and see how people aim it.

3. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

Lead your shot or wait until the unfriend is sailing toward, or away from you. Leading is a vital skill though even with the sniper and cannon.

4. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

I have found out that explosive canon is a real speeder killer. My experience is that it's way easier to hit speeders with explosive canon than any other canon. But of course it might be different for everyone.