1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Evolving An Item With A Tier 2 Item, WHY CANT YOU!?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by bkorkmaz1, 29 Jun 2017.

1. bkorkmaz1

bkorkmaz1 New Member

It's absolutely ridiculous that you don't have the option to evolve an item with the same item that's a tier 2. For example, I have a tier 3 epic mortar and a tier 2 epic mortar. I can't evolve the tier 3 epic mortar with my tier 2 epic mortar which is really frustrating. Before the update you NEEDED a tier 2 item to evolve at tier 3 item into a t4 and were allowed to evolve any item with whichever tier item you wished for, unfortunately, now I have to open thousands of free crates and grind my way up to find a tier 1 epic mortar. Please change this so we have the option to evolve an item with whichever tier item we wish.

2. ImmaCerealKillerBay

ImmaCerealKillerBay Member

Killing,Shooting
    Opening 1000 chest for an epic mortar.Same man.I got epic mortar from star crate