1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Evolve problem

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Dustin Mills, 9 May 2017.

1. Dustin Mills

Dustin Mills New Member

I've got an evolve problem. I have an uncommon sniper cannon that I want to evolve, and I waited all day for Bhurt to finish his level 8 training to get the evolution talent, and it's still not letting me evolve it. All it's saying I have left to get is the green framed icon of the sniper cannon. I obviously already have the level ten uncommon sniper cannon, and I can't buy another in the shop. I have the required resources aside from that. I really don't know if I'm just missing something, but I've clicked on everything I think it could be and can't find anything. Any help?

2. Frumpus

Frumpus New Member

Did you ever figure it out because I have the same problem.

3. Vanusha

Vanusha New Member

I have the same problem too...

4. Memorize

Memorize Member

You need another duplicate items to evolve them. Which mean you need another same sniper rarity lv1 to evolve it.
    T1 lvl10 +T1 lvl1= T2
    T2 lvl20 +T1 lvl1=T3
    T3 lvl30 +T1 lvl1=T4
    T4 lvl40 +T1 lvl1+T1 lvl1=T5
    Require same equipment and Rarity to upgrade only.
    Hope this help you guys.

Last edited: 9 May 2017
  5. Mr squiqqle

Mr squiqqle Well-Known Member

As memorize said, just to make sure it is clear, to EVOLVE an item, you must have a second one to use in the evolution. Yes, this makes it difficult, but that's part of the challenge.

6. Bennunator

Bennunator Moderator

Like mentioned, you need another lvl 1 Uncommon Sniper. You can't get weapons that you already have from the shop, but you should be able to find it pretty easily from a Star Crate, Free Crate or the Daily Calendar.

Good luck and have fun! :)

-Bennunator

7. Beachmasterii

Beachmasterii New Member

I have the same level weapon but still it doesn't let me evolve

8. Mr squiqqle

Mr squiqqle Well-Known Member

Needs to have the same colour ring around it, and a second tier 2 or above can't be used in evolving. Must be a tier 1 that you use as the duplicate