1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

EVOLVE DIFFICULTIES

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Samie787, 11 May 2017.

1. Samie787

Samie787 New Member

Hello guys im having problem with evolving and i would like to know about it.
    I know we cant purchase another one, but can i evolve A uncommon weapon with a rare on or rare with an uncommon ?
    Does evolving changes rarity of the item or does the weapon becomes more powerful than another rarity?

2. AsylumXV

AsylumXV New Member

No, uncommons evolve uncommons only, rares evolve rares only, epics for epics, etc..

3. RESQMI

RESQMI Active Member

No you can't evolve an item with different rarity , you need a duplicate of the same rarity item from tier 2 to 4. Tier 5 evo need 2 duplicate of the same rarity.
    Duplicate items only from random free or cash crates bought with pearls.
    Evo after max tier do not upgrade rarity anymore, this was possible before version 2 during the soft launch.
    Max out item will be stronger than a higher rarity at lv 1. For example Max common standard cannon is stronger than lv 21 uncommon standard cannon and son on.
    You can refer to the shop for all items spec now.