1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Evolution

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Romain-maim, 9 May 2017.

1. Romain-maim

Romain-maim New Member

Bonjour tout le monde, voila mon souci je suis nv 10 avec bateau mk2 mon arme favorite et le canon sniper nv 10 mais voila, je voudrais le faire evoluer mais il.y a un hic. J ai bien les ressource ainsi que le truc vert et la competence mais il y a une case avec un autre canon sniper qui indiqud 0/1 alors que j en posede deja un. Voila si kkl aurait une astuce pour m aiclairer je prend. Merci

Hello everyone, here is my concern I am nv 10 with boat mk2 my favorite weapon and cannon sniper nv 10 but voila, I would like to evolve it but there is a catch. I have the resources as well as the green stuff and the competence but there is a box with another sniper cannon that indicated 0/1 while I already posede one. So if kkl would have a trick to m aiclairer I take. Thank you

Last edited: 9 May 2017
  2. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

I'm sorry I don't know how to say this in France but I'll say it in English (please translate it with google or something if you want)

So there's the deal: You need another one of those same weapons and same rarity as you are trying to evolve. For example if you have that sniper lv 10 and you want it to tier 2, you need to find an other sniper that is same rarity as your evolving one (uncommon needs uncommon and rare need rare and so on..) So if you have, lets say uncommon one you need another uncommon sniper to evolve the first one to tier 2. Also same thing when evolving to further tiers. Then you need also those power cells (green capsule things) and finally the crew talent (in this case bhurt to level 8 so it opens talent tier II)

I hope this helps you :)

3. Romain-maim

Romain-maim New Member

Ok I understand better, indeed my 2nd barrel sniper is not the same rare, thank you very much for your help and this response ultra fast, thank you and especially desoler for my English that must certainly kill your eyes.

4. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

No problem and I'm fine with your English. It is clear and understandable :). (at least for my eyes :D)