1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Evolution help!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Ricardo Garcia, 11 May 2017.

Tags:
  1. Ricardo Garcia

Ricardo Garcia New Member

I can't for the life of me figure out how to evolve gear. HELP!

2. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

You need an exact duplicate of the item you want to evolve (same item, same rarity), relevant crew (tap on the item and you'll see a crew member) trained to the necessary level (Talent II, III, IV etc) and enough of the right power cells. A bit of gold should get her done from there :)

Vesios likes this.
  3. mammoth1946

mammoth1946 Active Member

better check Phorthos channel in youtube to get some good tips.

4. Vesios

Vesios New Member

There have been numerous topics for this, surprised you haven't seen them yet xD
    There are 4 requirements to evolve gear.
    1: a piece of equipment ready to be evolved.
    2: you need another copy of that said equipement piece of that same rarity (e.g. you have a level 10 grenade launcher that's uncommon, thus you need another uncommon grenade launcher).
    3: the tier requirement for the necessary crew member (e.g. grenade launcher to get to tier 2 requires an Isak leveled up to tier 2).
    4: the amount of required fuse cells or whatever they're called.
    Hope this helped :)

5. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

My bad, crew members don't seem to be on the items anymore. Bhurt for cannons, Swift for speed stuff, Isak for grenades and frosties.. You'll get it:)

Vesios likes this.
  6. Anthony

Anthony New Member

How do I get that second piece of equipment (let's say a rare railgun is ready to evolve that I bought from the shop, how do I get the second rare railgun?)

7. mammoth1946

mammoth1946 Active Member

you can get the second piece, in the boxes at random.

Vesios likes this.
  8. Vesios

Vesios New Member

Yea, you can buy any one piece of unowned equipment and any duplicates are gained through luck with boxes. Sadly :/ but oh well that's how the cookie crumbles.

9. JDAR

JDAR Active Member

I see you've gotten answers but feel free to ask any other questions we're happy to help!:)
    But in the future I would recommend searching the forums for a similar topic before posting!;)

Vesios likes this.