1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Events in the guilds OK.?

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Praystom, 4 Aug 2017.

1. Praystom

Praystom Member

Does anybody know if they're going to have any guild upgrades putting guild wars or guild events like that, because while it's a little pointless guild in the game, we want events that could make the game more fun than it already is.o_O

2. murius

murius New Member

I was thinking this the other day - I'm in a guild but we have no chatter. I use VIP but most of the time its high level people complaining about people who shouldn't be in the top levels. I think if you could do a guild run with people in your infamy level, you will get less people complaining about how people do what they want.

3. Praystom

Praystom Member

Plus the annoying guild that is not serving anything at the moment now the only thing is that if your guild has active members and with infamy above 3,000 points your guild can even enter the guild ranking plus the rest is no good at all At the moment, what I wanted is that they put something good in the guild some event in the guild so that every member of the guild can win something useful and thus bring more allies to the guild I hope you have understood that what I and air or want to say.:);)