1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Event Length Poll

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Winter Chicken, 28 Nov 2018.

?

Would you rather have 3-4 day events on the weekend, or keep it how it is?

1. 3-4 day weekend events

24 vote(s)
    85.7%
  2. Keep it how it is now

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. Winter Chicken

Winter Chicken Active Member

This thread is just about the timing of events. It seems like most people (including myself) likes a break between events. Also, if events were 4 days, the legendary box would be much more realistic, even if coins didn't roll over.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  2. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

If I were to guess, a 4 day event would simply mean 1800 coins for the perk. I never actually cared for the perks since they were excessively expensive, even pre-4.0, and RNG guaranteed you rarely got the one you wanted on top of that. We need events with something more useful as the reward.

3. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

just bring back the guaranteed reward on 10th purchase

Winter Chicken likes this.
  4. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

Screenshot_20181128_082108.jpg

Literally every single damn change devs made lately on a picture.

Devs, get your game together.

5. Earel

Earel Active Member

if it be 2 days event > pls reduce cost for legendary perk box > number of coins extremely high

RACK STAR likes this.
  6. KINGIVANOV

KINGIVANOV Well-Known Member

Teenager
    I’m actually more busy on the weekends, but i do want for he coins to roll over.

7. SWAT0013

SWAT0013 Member

3-4 day events would definitely be better but honestly even if price stays it does not change anything as rewards are simply lame and totally not making it appealing to make you play...

Events need pretty much only one change right here, right now - roll over of coins. All other changes could be discussed, addressed, thoroughly thought and tried, but this one needs to be done ASAP...

RACK STAR likes this.