1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Event issue

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Chris Tyler, 20 Nov 2018.

1. Chris Tyler

Chris Tyler New Member

Theres an issue when it comes to matchmaking in events . and the event itself. I am starting to face ppl with legendary weapons and when i look at there layout compared to mine its way off . please make the events matchmaking fair . also i would like to ask why does the event boxes give u very little ship fragements ? And what happened to the events where we get a chance to get a legendary weapon fragement ? That is just unfair . i only have 7 out of 10 legendary fragements and i have been playing this game for i dont know 4 or 5 months now . this game is getting too ridiculous . everything takes waaaaayyy to long to get

This Is Me and Jamel H. like this.
  2. Jamel H.

Jamel H. Active Member

I just spent 900 coins in a row on the ship pieces and not a single 5000 piece reward or a 2000 piece reward. Just a bunch of 65 piece rewards and a few 500 piece rewards which is total bs. Rovio wont be satisfied until the entire community hates this damn game. You will not let us choose between interceptor pieces or reaper pieces, and on top of that, all you give us is 65 pieces 85 percent of the time. You guys are greedy as hell and it will be the downfall of this stupid app.